The Rubicon Trail, Sept 2013

sixstringsteve

Explorer
A group of us from Utah decided to run the Rubicon Trail in September of 2013. The video below documents our adventure from Utah, to the Rubicon trail, and back to Utah:

EMrider

Explorer
Thanks for putting that together. Looks like your group really enjoyed the trail and the vid gave me a good sense of what the trail is really like.

Clearly you did not get the memo that a solid front axle and 37s are mandatory.

R

Jhon29

Woow very good.

w1.png

Sempertoy

Explorer
Saw this video on ttora a week or so back. Looks like a great time! I am from Utah, but have been away since 2006 for various reasons. I hope to move back once I'm done with school and meet the locals. Seems like there is a great group of guys in the area.

Jon

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Saw this video on ttora a week or so back. Looks like a great time! I am from Utah, but have been away since 2006 for various reasons. I hope to move back once I'm done with school and meet the locals. Seems like there is a great group of guys in the area.

Jon

Cool. We do have a great group here. Post up on RME4x4 when you get back to Utah and we'll hit some trails.

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
Enjoyed the underwater shots and (Go Pro?) videos...well narrated (sorry about the "Pretty Puker" :)) and put together chronicle of your Rubi Trip.

What camera did you use/and/or editing software?

Thanks!

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Enjoyed the underwater shots and (Go Pro?) videos...well narrated (sorry about the "Pretty Puker" :)) and put together chronicle of your Rubi Trip.

What camera did you use/and/or editing software?

Thanks!

Everything but the interviews was filmed with the go pro. I use adobe premiere pro for editing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier