All-Pro Offroad Apex series ALUMINUM front bumper

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
I'm also interested in a 4th Gen 4runner version

Our 4Runner line we are hoping to start doing the R&D on before the summer is over if all goes according to plan — fingers crossed.

I know a bunch of people are dying for some info on a first gen tundra Bumper. Any word on this? Before the end of the summer maybe?

This is something that is high on our priority list right now and yes, we are hoping this will be within the next couple of months.

Thank you all for your interest in our products!

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Our 4Runner line we are hoping to start doing the R&D on before the summer is over if all goes according to plan — fingers crossed.

This is something that is high on our priority list right now and yes, we are hoping this will be within the next couple of months.

Thank you all for your interest in our products!

Hopefully it'll be out by the time I can make it up there and get some sliders and a pack rack for my 1st gen.

You guys are Bozeman now correct? A drive up there sounds way better than shipping them to Wyo.

All-Pro Offroad

Hopefully it'll be out by the time I can make it up there and get some sliders and a pack rack for my 1st gen.

You guys are Bozeman now correct? A drive up there sounds way better than shipping them to Wyo.

We are located in Victor, MT. It is a beautiful area. Well worth the drive. PLUS, we could plan on hitting some trails and exploring a little while you're here :D

Add me to the list of people with a 1Gen Tundra waiting for a good front bumper!

Bump for a 1Gen Tundra front bumper!

With so many Tundra bumper requests we better get going on these! Our plan is to start the R&D asap! We have a couple upcoming events like the FJ Summit and then we might be able to tackle this bumper — fingers crossed!

Thanks for all the interest everyone!

SBSYNCRO

Awesome. Best-looking winch bumper I've seen for the taco and I'll bet it will be amazing on the 1gen Tundra. I'll start squirreling away money for one now...

One suggestion: since you're going lightweight (and this is one of the selling points) would it be feasible to offer a receiver mount version for those of us that don't want to carry around the winch all the time? Also I know the front clip on the double cab is slightly different than the access cab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derek24

Explorer
We are located in Victor, MT. It is a beautiful area. Well worth the drive. PLUS, we could plan on hitting some trails and exploring a little while you're here :D

With so many Tundra bumper requests we better get going on these! Our plan is to start the R&D asap! We have a couple upcoming events like the FJ Summit and then we might be able to tackle this bumper — fingers crossed!

Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Hopefully you can tweek it a bit for the 1st gen sequoias when you build one for the tundras! I'd be interested now!

SBSYNCRO

Well, I just got back from a 1700 mile Baja journey, during which I destroyed my front bumper (long story). Now I no longer want one of these bumpers, I NEED one! Please give us an update on the 1Gen tundra model - if you need a Guinea Pig, let me know!

All-Pro Offroad

We do still have our Tundra and 4Runner bumpers on our R&D schedule. We are hoping to start getting our hands dirty with these within the next couple of months. Thanks for your patience and interest!

All-Pro Offroad

We have also begun the R&D on our FJ aluminum bumpers which should be available within the next month!
The lightweight revolution has begun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior