All-Pro Offroad Apex series ALUMINUM front bumper

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
I am VERY interested in a 4th gen 4runner bumper!

The 4Runner is definitely something we want to start offering more products for in the future but that is still in the distant future so far. Thank you so much for nudging us to get started though :D

ebg18t

Adventurer
The 4Runner is definitely something we want to start offering more products for in the future but that is still in the distant future so far. Thank you so much for nudging us to get started though :D

I was afraid of that so I ordered an ARB when my emails to AP went unanswered. Hate the ARB weight, but couldn't continue to wait.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Hell, I'd like to see you do one for my F350, lol. That pig could always stand to lose a few pounds...you guys up to doing a custom build?

Greenyota

Observer
When you start working on the Tundra bumper (1st gen) can you get some leaf springs going too!!!

Deaver, Icon, Toytech, and wheelers all make progressive AAL sets for the first gen tundra if you want to check those out. I have the toytech ones and they're great.

MaverickTRD

Adventurer
Deaver, Icon, Toytech, and wheelers all make progressive AAL sets for the first gen tundra if you want to check those out. I have the toytech ones and they're great.

I want a full leaf pack thought not an AAL.

Deaver makes the G57 pack, but reviews claim it sags very quickly, and is built for articulation and decreases load ability. If Allpro could make the military wrapped Expo leafs or something like the SUA 50T that they made for Tacomas we'd be golden!

rickashay

Explorer
I want a full leaf pack thought not an AAL.

Deaver makes the G57 pack, but reviews claim it sags very quickly, and is built for articulation and decreases load ability. If Allpro could make the military wrapped Expo leafs or something like the SUA 50T that they made for Tacomas we'd be golden!

I second this. Although I'm not down for SUA...can't lose the clearance. Just an Expo pack like the 2nd Gen Taco's have would be a Godsend. Hell, I'll take an aluminum bumper and full set of skids while they are at it. Oh and a +2" LT so I don't have to run glass. Please and thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke