All-Pro Offroad Apex series ALUMINUM front bumper

mike2100

Observer
So I guess you can't do aluminum shackle mounts? Is the aluminum version hi-lift compatible?
Does it ship in one piece or multiple? Thanks!

Can someone show me the thread with the all pro aluminum skids? I can't find it

EDIT: I see the shackle mounts now! I shouldn't post while tired

Last edited:

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Very cool. Can I trade in my old steel AP bumper ;) Loosing some weight sounds like a great idea!

We know of a great place to sell your bumper.. right on here lol or craigslist always works if you can put up with a few spam offers. Let us know when you're ready!!

I noticed that you guys have a lineup of aluminum skids for the 2012+ Tacoma. I was about to pull the trigger on the Asfir ones, as they seemed to be the only aluminum ones I could find, but I would much rather support products made in the US. When are those going to go up on the website? Love the bumper by the way and only 55 lbs?!!! I'm glad to see product development and market analysis done on that scale in the overlanding industry. I wish other companies would mimic your early adopter strategy.

Thanks for the feedback and support! American Made and Proud of it!
We do offer them but they aren't currently on our website (a lot of our products are missing from there - we are getting a new site built currently).
It is a "call-to-order" item right now. Our "Brownie" Tacoma has the aluminum skid on it currently.

So I guess you can't do aluminum shackle mounts? Is the aluminum version hi-lift compatible?
Does it ship in one piece or multiple? Thanks!

Can someone show me the thread with the all pro aluminum skids? I can't find it

EDIT: I see the shackle mounts now! I shouldn't post while tired

We post while tired sometimes also lol

The aluminum skid is currently on another forum but we will get it updated on here shortly also with some new info.

All-Pro Offroad

Any aluminum bumpers for a 2000 Tacoma? How about shipping to Kauai?:Wow1:

Currently we are working on the Aluminum bumpers for the 05-11 Tacoma and then we will be looking into expanding the line to more years :)

We ship everywhere, give us a call at 406-961-0126 and we can get all the details from you for an accurate quote.

Cheers

All-Pro Offroad

Can we see pics of the skids ( off vehicle) and prices?

Thank you!

We will try to get a photo of these not mounted for you and we are working on the details and time frame of the Tacoma version right now but should be very similar.

Details for the IFS skid plate for an FJ:
Aluminum: 1/4" Grade 5052
Weight: 22lbs
Price: $359

huntsonora

Explorer
Currently we are working on the Aluminum bumpers for the 05-11 Tacoma and then we will be looking into expanding the line to more years :)

We ship everywhere, give us a call at 406-961-0126 and we can get all the details from you for an accurate quote.

Cheers

I'll drive my 2006 Tundra up and leave it with you if you want to do 1st gen bumper.

All-Pro Offroad

I'll drive my 2006 Tundra up and leave it with you if you want to do 1st gen bumper.

We currently have a 1st gen Tundra unfortunately, we need a 2nd gen to do R&D on right now. Thanks for the offer though!

How far out are we looking for 01-04 Tacomas?

They are available RIGHT NOW :D

I love my ARB, but wouldn't mind dropping a few pounds. Hmmm

Let us know when you're ready :)

Your Tacoma is next :D

Greenyota

Observer
I know a bunch of people are dying for some info on a first gen tundra Bumper. Any word on this? Before the end of the summer maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior