All-Pro Offroad Apex series ALUMINUM front bumper

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Hey All-Pro Nation,
Are you looking to lose a few pounds?

Save yourself not only some weight but ease the extra stress a heavier steel bumper adds to your suspension and braking.

Did we mention by saving weight you will also see savings at the pump?
_______

IMG_4092.jpg

Our 2012 Tacoma Expedition Build ^^^ Check out the build thread HERE
Aluminum Apex Bumper with LED LightBar option

IMG_4477.jpg

Sean's 2013 Tacoma Expedition Build ^^^ Check out the build thread HERE
Aluminum Apex Bumper with Center Hoop and Headlight Hoops

________

What makes us different from other Aluminum bumpers?
We did not just copy the steel version - updates to the structure were made including 1/2" re-enforcement brackets which increased the strength dramatically along with subtle styling cues which also helps the overall strength to being 3/4 of the steel version with 1/2 the weight.

After a year of rigorous R&D testing in all driving conditions and terrain we are in production and extremely proud of this new Aluminum line up.

Weight is approx. 55 pounds with all hardware

Strength is approx 3/4 of the steel version
Overall Thickness is 1/4"
Outer Wings are 3/16"
Re-Enforcement Brackets are 1/2"

We have 4 front bumpers in stock RIGHT NOW ready to ship!

2012+ Tacoma
(05-11 option will be coming soon)

$1399 with no hoops
$1499 with LED light bar hoop
$1499 with center hoop
$1699 with center hoop and headlight hoops

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
any chance of getting a 4Runner version?

Hey ebg18t, we do want to put a focus in the future on expanding our 4Runner line up but as of right now we are still a few months away from starting any R&D on these. We will keep everyone posted though!

CMiller

Adventurer
Hey ebg18t, we do want to put a focus in the future on expanding our 4Runner line up but as of right now we are still a few months away from starting any R&D on these. We will keep everyone posted though!

I'd be interested in a 4Runner version also! Keep us posted on progress.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Do they all come with the "cover" on the lower section under the winch? I always thought your bumpers looked good until they started showing up with the flat plate under the winch with additional gussets. Way too man near vertical surfaces on the front that really made it look terrible. I would love to see I smoother slope down to the lower section personally.

Derek24

Explorer
Looks great! Even know I don't have a 1st gen tundra anymore, I still feel the love and say make one a little wider for the tundras!

TravelTacoma

Observer
Skid Plates?

I noticed that you guys have a lineup of aluminum skids for the 2012+ Tacoma. I was about to pull the trigger on the Asfir ones, as they seemed to be the only aluminum ones I could find, but I would much rather support products made in the US. When are those going to go up on the website? Love the bumper by the way and only 55 lbs?!!! I'm glad to see product development and market analysis done on that scale in the overlanding industry. I wish other companies would mimic your early adopter strategy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier