All-Pro Offroad Apex series ALUMINUM front bumper

mike2100

Observer
We have also begun the R&D on our FJ aluminum bumpers which should be available within the next month!
The lightweight revolution has begun!

Viva la revolucion!

Would be interesting if someone built an aluminum replacement hood. I wonder how much weight that would save and whether it'd be worth it.

Oeconomia

Hey ebg18t, we do want to put a focus in the future on expanding our 4Runner line up but as of right now we are still a few months away from starting any R&D on these. We will keep everyone posted though!

I am also looking for a good 4runner 2014 Trail bumper. Pickings are slim on my trucks platform.

mike2100

Observer
Still waiting to hear about an Aluminum REAR bumper WITH swing out tire carrier and hitch!!! In the mean time, free bump!

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
Any news on the 1st Gen Tundras?

Not yet, we are still a couple months away from a working prototype but the minute we have one ready we will be posting on all the forums for initial feedback before going into production :D

SBSYNCRO

Months...dang. I hope to be on the road in 2. May just roll without.

I'm gonna wait, I think. The 1Gen Dcab is so front heavy to begin with, having a light weight bumper seems like the way to go. I'm anxious, though - I ruined my bumper last month down in Baja and it looks pretty trashy driving around

IMG_2957.jpg

Although I did take a heat gun and managed to push it out and then buff it off. It looks better than the photo, but still pretty obvious. Already have the $$ set aside for the new bumper!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94