Hardtop Headliners

dpsmedic

Adventurer

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
We went with the Hot Head for a couple reasons. First was the thickness. When I drive on more technical trails I have the seat up as high as it go to maximize visibility. At that my hat just touches the liner if we hit a good bump. Secondly, they were able to match the tan seats very closely on color.

Sent via gigawatt laser...

nickmimi

Adventurer
We have used the hot head liners in our last 3 jeeps and they have worked great. We are located in Vegas, if that helps in the decision making. Did have an issue with one of them that was resolved very quickly. Great customer service.

Vince1

Adventurer
I have Hotheads in 2 jeeps and they keep falling off. They sent a new type of velcro for my 4Dr and it isn't much better. I do not recommend the velcro type. I never remove them anyways so silicone or other adhesive would have been fine. That's how I ended up fixing falling panels anyways (with PL400). The rear most panel never seems to fit right on the 4dr. Thumbs down from me on Hotheads.

emkay

Observer
thumbs up on hotheads... perfect fit and good insulation for both, temp and noise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr.T

Insul-liner's here. Cooled the interior way down in death valley summer heat, and made it more comfortable in winter as well. Really good attachment system, easy to clean, high quality, look good, and fit perfect.

karlmagnum

Observer
HH headliner is a good product for sure. If you want something cheap, you can make your own using a polystyrene board wrapped in grey felt. A buddy of mine did this and it turned out great.

Burnsy949

I have the hotheads and love them. I have kind of forgotten about them which is a good thing. No issues, and they are very effective. Looks a lot better inside without the white hardtop too. Easy install - just follow the instructions.

GetOutThere

Adventurer
This thread is relevant to my interests.

I'm not too sure about the whole velcro attachment method, but I do need to get myself some top insulation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles