Brand New ARB Fridge

I'm looking to purchase a 37qt, then saw your price for the 50qt. I'm concerned about the "newness" and whether the 3 yr warranty applies. Also, what's your shipping cost to 52403? Thanks for your time.

arcteryx

Adventurer
Hi- you can calculate shipping by adding it your cart, this will give you the total.

I dont understand what you mean by newness? the 37qt is too small in my opinion and the 50qt is just right. If you are set on a 37, email me and I can get you a price on that too. Yes the factory warranty applies.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Hi- you can calculate shipping by adding it your cart, this will give you the total.

I dont understand what you mean by newness? the 37qt is too small in my opinion and the 50qt is just right. If you are set on a 37, email me and I can get you a price on that too. Yes the factory warranty applies.

My guess is he is questioning whether these are New, or new old stock that's been sitting on someone's shelf for 5 yrs. More or less...

arcteryx

Adventurer
My guess is he is questioning whether these are New, or new old stock that's been sitting on someone's shelf for 5 yrs. More or less...

Oh, thanks for explaining, I didn't understand that. Yes these are NEW, Brand new units. I picked them up from the warehouse 2 weeks ago.

arcteryx

Adventurer
Northwest, near Leander/Cedar Park. If you are local, I have a few in stock which would save on shipping.

arcteryx

Adventurer
Online only. You can read the FAQ page on the website which should answer any question(s) you have. Almost all of the local cruiserheads know me as well as how I operate my business. I do meet locals frequently though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94