Tough Ipad cases

OBORG

Observer
iPad pelican case

I have a pelican iPad Air case love it tons of protection and it's water proof. Use mine for work very day. I have had every case pelican case the best hands down

Ron Bones

Observer
I would love to see the pelican case in the flesh but no one stocks them over here. My New Trent is still going strong though. It gets bashed about and along with the new Microsoft office suite for iPad, the keyboard has been getting lots of use. The battery seemingly never needs charging and after a little practice, the slightly odd placement of keys just become second nature. I take the mini everywhere, it gets thrown in a rucksack, tossed in the van or car, drooled on by the dog and generally abused. The airbender takes it all in its stride. No noticeable 'oil slick effect' from the screen protector and I don't even notice it's there. Great touchscreen response still. All the ports are easily accessible and the camera still takes a clear shot. My singular criticism of the case is the fiddly stand. It's a minor nuisance and should new trent update the case with a better stand I would be first inline to buy one. Overall I'd give it 8 out of 10. I love it and would recommend it to anyone wanting a good sturdy case and who requires functionality above form.

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
I just bought an Otterbox Defender for my Moto X and am VERY impressed with the engineering and fit. If I get a tablet I'm going to probably stick with the Defender for it as well.

Sardog1

Observer
I've had the Otterbox Defender since getting my iPad years ago. It survived a 6000 mile round trip, including down the Continental Divide in aluminum panniers on my KLR650. It is used frequently in the garage for looking up parts and gets a fair amount of abuse. No complaints yet.

Cimarron13

I have used the Defender case on my iPad for years with no issues. The case frame finally cracked but still works good enough to not justify replacing it. I have the Lifeproof Fre on my iPad mini and iPhone 5. Had the Lifeproof on my iPhone 4 also. I chose the fre over the nuud due to the built in screen protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne