Expo trailer for sale Hot Springs AR.

memcruiser

Observer
Off road trailer for sale Hot Springs Arkansas.....$3000

I am putting up for sale an off road trailer I bought about 4-5 years ago from StumpXJ off of this forum.
Here is is buld thread.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/34786-And-it-begins-Stump-XJ-s-trailer-build?highlight=atlanta

The trailer remains mostly unchanged. I put in a new battery and added some wheels to the chuckbox but that is about all that has been done to it. For the 3k you get trailer, tent, chuck box and an old fridge that still works.

Here are some recent pics taken in the last month.

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Pics to follow. File size too large.

Last edited:

goodwaves

Adventurer
yeah, that won't last long.
After looking at the build thread, that is a steal!
GLWS not that you'll need it.
If I had the cash, I'd be on my way to Ark.

memcruiser

Observer
yeah, that won't last long.
After looking at the build thread, that is a steal!
GLWS not that you'll need it.
If I had the cash, I'd be on my way to Ark.

I hate to sell it. I just don't use it enough. Kids basketball, softball and baseball just keep me too busy.

tracknod

Observer
Hey ... I'll take it off your hands if it hasn't been sold yet. I have a CND M101 I was starting, but I would rather have a some-what finished project :)

Let me know if I can send you some cash and arrange shipping.

Thanks!

EDIT.. sent you a PM with my number :)

Last edited:

YotaPilot

Adventurer
I'm also interested in this, second in line behind tracknod. I am in Texas and and could drive up to Arkansas to pick up. I have cash.

One question though....how well does this tow? I have a gen one Tacoma with the 3.4l V6. My truck does ok with small uhaul trailers. But anything bigger it has trouble in winds and on hills. It looks like you towed it with a Cherokee. Did you have any tow trouble?

tracknod

Observer
Sorry guys... :( I sent Memcruiser a deposit already :luxhello: . I do have a really late CDN M101 (serial 1723) that is in great condition and has Jeep wheels on it for sale that i can deliver somewhere on the way to AR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online