KiraVan - The Most Insane Truck Ever Built

AFSOC

Explorer
I guess it's his money, he can do what he wishes with it

You know, there a lot of our neighbors looking at our garages, driveways and safari costumes thinking we are crazy to be spending all that money to..."go camping?" It's all relative

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
You know, there a lot of our neighbors looking at our garages, driveways and safari costumes thinking we are crazy to be spending all that money to..."go camping?" It's all relative
Indeed. At what point is it acceptable verses over the top? People don't think twice about Sportsmobiles and Earthroamers and campaign furniture that costs more than my truck's worth, but how do those compared to a VW bus with a tent or an old F150 with a camper shell and a Coleman cooler and thrift store melamine plates? What about the carputers with mobile WiFi, GPS gadgets, radios people cram into their trucks? This thing is a monstrosity but it just looks kind of like an extension of everything you see on ExPo.

Clutch

<---Pass
Needs more cowbell...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thrift store melamine plates? .

I fricken love melamine plates, we have a nice selection of vintage ones....I picked this bachelor's china up as a joke, and I actually really like them for general use.

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
WOW, just incredible. And I thought the original MaxiMog was over the top.
This brings an entire new meaning to K.I.S.S. :coffeedrink:

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
260 hp, I'd say it's under powered. 26 radios, I can probably get the same frequency range out of my Icom 706 and a tri-bander! Heated fuel tank is a nice touch, so are the automatic chains for the tires, however that would work on the fly. When you have money you don't do things for yourself you do them for others, the more absurd it is for the giftee the greater the opulence for the giftor. The guy has more dollars than sense.

Now, if he had built a real Transformer, I'd be impressed, he just loaded a truck with toys, whistles and stuff that guys at the country club suggested. No real invention there. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior