1978 Jeep Cherokee - Loveland, CO $2000

ttravis5446

Adventurer
I have come to the realization that I am probably never going to get around to this project. I work too much and have no time for it. I am pretty firm on the price.

The jeep is a '78 Cherokee Chief. 360 AMC with edlebrock 4bbl. Turbo 400 auto, and quadratrac t-case. Dana 44's front and rear. Factory 4bbl and dual exhaust. Comes with bald 33's on rims in addition to what's on it. Factory a/c but isn't operable.

Here is a link to the thread I started for it. http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/114552-1978-Cherokee-Chief-Build
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
The good:
Only rust is behind the rear wheel arches. Almost new 35" BFG Mud Terrains (5) on new wheels. Brakes have been gone through. New carb. Clear title. Factory service manual. Gladiator grill. Rear window works.

The bad:
Rear suspension is cheesy blocks. Front is spring over but needs crossover steering done. Engine, trans, and t case all leak some. Emissions stuff was removed long ago, if you have emissions in your area, tbi is something you may want to look at. Runs, but not well. Carb needs tuned for altitude and runs really rich (came from Nevada). Front seats need love.

Viggen

Just here...
Damn, (almost) too far away from me. How bad is the rust? I went through the thread and saw no photos of it. Are we talking through and through?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles