Micro-Start XP-1

projected

Adventurer
Mine is also glossy, and as mentioned above, was purchased from Lytle Racing on Amazon. I called them the other day and they claim to be an authorized dealer purchasing directly from antigravity. I paid about $140 so not super cheap.

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
The XP-5, XP-10, and XP-3 are glossy too if bought direct from antigravity too. I can't remember all their old versions, but take a look on their website if you don't believe me. Glossy vs. non-glossy is not something you can use as a blanket statement.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I can usually tell if it's a counterfeit and mine has all the labeled on the battery and storage bag. It looks pretty legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRPINDC

Adventurer
My XP-10 is not glossy. It's actually like a rubber coating almost. So far I love mine, bought on Amazon so we'll see. Just checked it the other day and it looks great and is holding a charge very well. I'm glad I have it.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Well the last few times I had to use my xp1. It won't start any small engine 4 cylinder even tho it was fully charged. I have to leave it hooked on for a long time and it still a 50/50 change. I hardly use the thing in the year I had it. Very disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Every Microstart we have, which adds up to about six or seven now, we got directly from the company, and every one works perfectly, including those we've seriously abused combining in threes and doing field welding at the Overland Expo. Obviously no such product is 100 percent reliable, but ours and all those of everyone I know who has one are excellent. I've started everything from a 460 Ford V8 and turbodiesels down to motorcycles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke