USA ford ranger owners,who has a fridge on board and where?

stingray1300

Explorer
OK, I pulled the carrier out of the rafters this morning. I got reminded why it never rattled: I bought a special hitch pin that you can use a wrench to tighten it up and it will never rattle. It is lockable (comes with 2 keys). Also, the can has new seals - on the cap and on the spout. I bought the seals and lock strap from Twin Cities Surplus in Reno.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos for you:

gascan.JPG
gascan2.JPG

I just remembered, I also have a full 3-Volume set of Ford Factory Repair manuals. They are for a 2006, but I'm sure they're valid for contemporary model years. These are an (originally) $200 set of manuals. I figure $40 is fair? LMK

DSC_0022 - Copy.JPG

stingray1300

Explorer
The manuals I can ship. $10
These are exactly the same manuals that the dealership techs have and go by. All info about body, mechanical, and an entire volume for wiring diagrams.
If you want any specific information or photo(s), just let me know.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Ok thanks. Do you do PayPal? I'll think about it but I have a 2006 and it's definitely something I'm interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedF

Adventurer
If RangerXLT doesn't take the manuals, I'd love to have them. That is, if it won't cost a fortune to ship them.

Last edited:

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Have at it. I'd love to have them and it's a good price, I just don't have the extra cash to buy them up. I think he said $10 for shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stingray1300

Explorer
Well, my Canadian friend, what in the world did y'all do to get the USPS so upset with Canada? I just spent 30 minutes online trying to finagle the best possible shipping rate, in a number of different ways, and the best price I could get is over $48 -freakin'- dollars!!! For 9 pounds of books! Crimanea! That's criminal!
So, I understand if that drowns your interest. If you are still interested, <gulp> let me know...

RedF

Adventurer
Any time something crosses the border, the price jumps big time. Get this, USPS is usually the cheapest! UPS is notorious for gouging Canadians.

I just PMed you my postal code, probably just as you posted. It likely would have helped the process.

I am going to try and figure out a cheaper way to get them this way (see if I have any friends going south any time soon), but if in the mean time you find another interested party, don't hesitate to sell.

brian90744

American Trekker
Inform the post office these are education books, you get a lower mailing fee.=just FYI

Any time something crosses the border, the price jumps big time. Get this, USPS is usually the cheapest! UPS is notorious for gouging Canadians.

I just PMed you my postal code, probably just as you posted. It likely would have helped the process.

I am going to try and figure out a cheaper way to get them this way (see if I have any friends going south any time soon), but if in the mean time you find another interested party, don't hesitate to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles