F150 snorkel

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of a snorkel that will fit a 2012 F150? I'm gonna be spending lots of time in deserts and dusty areas and I haven't been able to locate anything for my truck. Thanks

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
I'm confused. Why do you need a snorkel in desserts and dusty areas?

Snorkel kits are kind of hard to find for Fords. You may have to make your own. Not difficult. Just scary since you have to cut a hole in the fender. But after that, its just running the pipes where you need them. Do a google image search for some ideas.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
If you're not on it already, register at f150online.com.

Its a forum just like this one but obviously just F150 related. They will be able to help you with anything. I believe there are some companies that make a snorkel for your truck but cant think of the name.

And like stated above... why do you need a snorkel if you're just going to be in the desert?

jonesw3

Adventurer
Snorkels are great for dusty areas because it pulls in the cleaner air by the roof instead of the dusty dirty air from the wheel well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raul B

Explorer
I have been searching for one for about a year now and have yet to find a manufacturer that makes one for our style truck

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hmmmm

I have been searching for one for about a year now and have yet to find a manufacturer that makes one for our style truck

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Seems like a good business to start. Filling in the void that no one else is doing, could be a small gold mine!

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
If you want, you can check out FullSizeBronco.com While it does mainly focus on Broncos, they also have advice on F-150s in general for off road use. Mostly the older 80-97 ear, but still plenty of snorkel ideas there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz