Introducing....."Sueburban"

DaveNay

Adventurer
LOL:Wow1:I just wanted to see if you did any upgrades....:wings:

Nope, still pretty much stock, I have a light bar that I have yet to mount on the roof, but that's really the extent of my short term plans. Eventually, I'd like to move the spare tire to a custom bumper with swing out, but that's more aesthetic than functional.

DaveNay

Adventurer
I decided to go with AT3's this time. Same size 235/85/16

0e703a24805189cf0007874a59e91d72.jpg

e2c5fa685746a88d0807536738597526.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
dang you burger king. how did you like the st maxx? and mileage out of them? i love the 235/85 tires, been running them myself for years, but thinking of going to 265/75s next time for a higher load rating.

cool burb though, I wouldn't mind something like that myself one day, i dont mind driving a 2wd one bit!

DaveNay

Adventurer
dang you burger king. how did you like the st maxx? and mileage out of them? i love the 235/85 tires, been running them myself for years, but thinking of going to 265/75s next time for a higher load rating.

cool burb though, I wouldn't mind something like that myself one day, i dont mind driving a 2wd one bit!

I thought the ST/MAXX were great tires! The only problem I had with them is I had both tie rod ends go bad which resulted in the tires getting cupped. Even with this damage, I moved those tires to the rear and all total I got about 45K miles from the set.

I chose to go with the AT3 this time simply because I wanted a slightly friendlier on-road tire and because I wanted something to compare against the ST/MAXX.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Dave I have had good experince with Toyo tires. I run the mud tires and have had no problem, although I dont have a lot of miles on them yet. Please post some more pics of your fine rig when you have the chance. Cheers, Chilli..:)

DaveNay

Adventurer
Love it. Doing great.

All it needs is the starter rebuilt, the intake manifold gasket replaced and the hydro-boost rebuilt LOL

But hey, it's 17 years old.

Finally got all these maintenance items completed. LOL. Runs like a champ now! Still need to get my light bar and ham radio installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94