Rebadged 2.5gen coming to China market

nckwltn

Explorer
crazy.... the lines are clearly gen 2.5, but it looks better... If this goes to China, I don't see why the parts won't start moving over to the US.

good color combo and wheel/tire combo too

JamesW

Adventurer
They do an open-top version of it too,well their older model. You could get them new in india with the 2.8 until quite recently

daily_picdump_1492_640_62.jpg

GFO

Observer
"continues to be popular among those who are looking for a solid and proven no-bull**** off-road ready SUV."

Amen to that. I would take that new Chinese Gen 2.5 over most any new SUV sold in the US today.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I hear there is a brand new Montero Sport here in the states already, If we actually get that truck it is a step in the right direction. Full frame and solid rear axle, also since it has the 5 speed automatic that means you can still get Marks4WD 3.15 gears for it.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
I hear there is a brand new Montero Sport here in the states already, If we actually get that truck it is a step in the right direction. Full frame and solid rear axle, also since it has the 5 speed automatic that means you can still get Marks4WD 3.15 gears for it.

any industry links on this ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94