New Vector Off Road Exo Rack - $130 - Santa Monica, CA

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
Located in Santa Monica, CA

I just got this Vector Offroad Exo Rack w/ the light/antenna attachment. But Mike from BIOR just finished my second swing out much earlier than I expected. So I ended up not needing this set up. My loss is your gain. I've had all these parts for less than a week. they're essentially brand new. Save yourself some shipping and tax and pick them up from me locally.

Vector Offroad Exo Rack w/ JK EXO RACK LIGHT RISER - $150
This comes with upgraded Stainless Steel Hardware and the 2.5" BS Bolt. This is a great platform for mounting rotopax, propane tanks, rools, etc. Light and axe not included. (Pictures below)

Vector Rack with light mount:

axemount.jpg

IMG_7634.JPG

IMG_7655.JPG

Last edited:

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
Some more examples of how it works:

The rack is predrilled for the rotopax mounts.

See:
rack2.jpg

You can orient the rack at whatever angle you want. If no one buy it from me, I'll probably orient it horizontally to make siphoning easier. The rack is super stout. So it's just a matter of how much weight you can put on your swing out.

The nice thing about having them on the back or on a swing out is that you don't have to remove them to fill up or siphon to the tank. I hate lifting scepter or rotopax cans to the roof or pouring them.

For example:

img_0496-jpg.655776

image-1289638219-jpg.656790

img_0495-jpg.655775

image-3527213358-jpg.656635

Last edited:

NW European

Observer
Free bump for you -- I have one of these that I bought last year, and it was an awesome way to carry two 4 gallon rotopax on a trip. Safe, secure, simple, and since I don't need it when not on a big trip, takes just a couple minutes to swap in and out. I like it, glad I bought one.

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
Thank you. Yeah It seems like a great set up. I just need to fund the cost of the second swing out, otherwise I'd keep it to have options.

I'll be in Cruise Moab if anyone else will be and wants it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94