Engel MT25E 250$ local sale only.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Thanks for the pics.
You mention noisy.. Is it the fan? Could you compare the noise to something?

I don't know that it has a fan, if it does that's not it I don't think. Only noticeable when the compressor is cycling, so I'd say it's the compressor.

Not sure what I could compare it to...like a fridge compressor that you could hear & feel (not one on a death rattle though). I didn't have the fridge running while I was camping/sleeping on the way back from Colorado (due to power concern).

I will say that I didn't notice it at all in the truck, but that was with the truck running (mostly). Might be that I'm overstating the noise, but it is noticeable.

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Bump-

A lot of interest on this. Maybe I'm listing too much information or the price is too low or something? I'm not making a profit on it, just what I paid for it back in October. Another month and I will raise the price $100 & offer shipping at the buyers expense.

Anyways it's still available local, and is in freezer mode again and freezing along just fine.

Do to some rather odd requests for my address after confirming when I would NOT be home, I will now only meet local buyers at a safe public place during daylight hours with notice.

Most anyplace along route 1 in Dedham would be fine (Lowes, LLBean etc), occasionally I head out to Natick/Framingham so places out there would be fine too (REI etc).

My truck has a regular household inverter plug outlet, so I can show it running off of house current & as well as normal 12V outlet.

Not much help but I'd take it off your hands if you were in Oregon (or if shipping was like... $50) ... I have a Norcold MRFT60 that is just way too large for me and the storage space available in my truck. I'm looking for something like this or smaller.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Not much help but I'd take it off your hands if you were in Oregon (or if shipping was like... $50) ... I have a Norcold MRFT60 that is just way too large for me and the storage space available in my truck. I'm looking for something like this or smaller.

...ugh...I wish I was back in Oregon...someday...

-Shipping will be kinda pricey, my next listing for this will have a higher price plus shipping at buyers cost (this "sale" ends soon!).

I figure a buyer should budget $150 for shipping on this (yup $150!!!). I'll take it to the UPS store, they will pack it & ship it & the buyer will pay whatever it is up to $150.- Shipping is pricey these days, a couple months ago I shipped some shocks & struts Boston->Kansas City and it cost $50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior