07 all terrain camper panther shell

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
Long story short the motor in our tow rig went out driving to Moab for EJS from Kentucky
upepyqyd.jpg
ju3yby7y.jpg
6y5ataza.jpg
9edusa4e.jpg
ezepusyb.jpg
5y3ypajy.jpg
uqubyzur.jpg
gytejuja.jpg
u2aruqu8.jpg
6aqydypa.jpg
u6u6u9ev.jpg
sy9usahy.jpg
and we are forced to sell our camper to pay for repairs so we can get home.
2007 All Terrain Campers Panther shell
I put in new laminate flooring and carpeting in anticipation of our trip to Moab. Absolutely no leaks or problems canvas is in great shape.
Camper is light only weighing 600 pounds and is designed to be taken off road. It was made for a short bed ford but will most likely fit other makes and models. https://www.allterraincampers.com/floorplans.htm
It measures 6 foot long and 4 foot wide at the wheel wells.
It pains both my wife and I to have to sell our camper. I searched for months and traveled over 3,000 miles to pick this one up from the original owner who was an older gentleman who took very good care of it.
Camper is located on the back of my truck at the dodge dealership in Silverthorn CO off I-70.
$5,200 obo
859.536.3805 please call or text

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
So did you at least make it to Moab I hope? I remember the time the transmission in my Jeep went out on me just as I was pulling off I-70 to drive the last few miles to Moab, that was an expensive trip but still made the most of it. That was before I had a tow rig and was the driving factor to only buy a tow rig with a manual transmission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles