My M416 Overhaul

weva09con

Observer
I have been working on this for awhile but it is finally coming together.
4upybeme.jpg
uda6e4aj.jpg
eraparun.jpg
2ape5uqe.jpg
ju2u3ugy.jpg
yme6uhud.jpg
4ejybyqe.jpg
3u5u9yse.jpg
utyrupy2.jpg

weva09con

Observer
Painting wheels this week and hopefully have RTT on soon. Have onboard water and hot shower setup for it. Have a ton of plans for this thing. Color is Jeep Dune.

Workhorse

Observer
Very nice work. When you did the spring over, did you retain the e-brake? How did you end up doing that to make it work? How much lift/change did you get from that?

Thanks.

Ross-

johnspark

Ramblin Man
Looking good! Very clean now. I can't wait to see the build up.

Is that amber reflector in the right spot? I'm just asking because I thought amber was supposed to go in the front. Just checking.

weva09con

Observer
Thanks for the compliments all! Gained quite a bit of lift with the spring over. I am retaining the parking brake just still working the bugs out on it. As far as the amber reflector I am not 100% sure myself. Was curious of that when installing them. Wheels are at the sandblaster now. Getting excited to use this extra money pit. Lol
eqadetu8.jpg

weva09con

Observer
Wheels are blasted and painted. New tubes in the tires. Also got a new data plate just gotta get it engraved. Hopefully have some pics this weekend. Keeping fingers crossed to be using it by Memorial Day weekend.

weva09con

Observer
Got the data plate done now gotta put it on. Does anyone have an idea what size rivets those are? Thanks in advance!

kraw

I'm about to rivet my new data plate too. Wasn't sure what size, so I got the biggest ones at Lowe's. Any ideas before I try these? I've never used a pop-riveter before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior