What Are You Running?

wheelerdh

K4WHE
Excellent setup, ran this previously, in fact I got Argent Data to make me the first GTrans cable to test, works grear!
Yaesu FTM-350AR, MFJ-916 duplexer with STI-CO whips for 2m and 70cm, Argent GTRANS cable and a Garmin Nuvi 350

Orbital Debris, I was monitoring the launch last week. One of these days I'll make it over when I don't have a conflict. It always seems like something. Jim, KC0RPS, makes me feel guilty for not helping.

binrat

Observer
Nice setups. Me,I'm running a pair of Kenwood's in my Sierra. For HF is a 480HX with the antenna install on the passenger side front box pocket. A 281a with the antenna just in front of the windshield on the drivers sideS with a 1/4 wave magmount and a IC V-82 hidden away.

CrewServed

"That" guy
I just completed an install of a Yaesu FT-8800R/E in the Tundra. Antenna is a Comet SBB2NMO 1/4 wave antenna that I mounted in the middle of my roof after I poked a 3/4" hole there with a unibit. I also use a Baofeng UV-5R in my commuter car with a Tram 1185 mag mount antenna. The UV-5R comes out and acts as my handheld when I need it to act as such. No rubber ducky antenna upgrade on the H/T yet, but it's on the list.

Orbital Debris

I added a TM-V71A, mounted to the RAM laptop desk, to my balloon tracking setup. It lets me monitor 2 additional channels while one side of the D710 is taken up by the APRS.
APRS Setup.jpg

RobRed

Explorer
Current configuration with Pioneer Avic and barely visible iPad Mini Mount on the dash - left.

Icom 5100
Yaesu FTM350

file.php

loup407

Adventurer
I have a Yaesu FTM400 and a Diamond NMO dual band antenna on my big truck, and a Cobra CB with a Firestick on my Toyota.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Kenwood 65w 2m with a flexi antenna
gizmoinstalls009_zps53a98e8f.jpg

And the Cobra cb/ssb
gizmoinstalls007_zpsee54480c.jpg

I also have a Wouxun 70cm/2m HT that's giving me buyer's remorse. Can't reject strong signals worth a bean. So I listen to Fire Rescue dispatch while I hike...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94