All-Pro Offroad PackRack /// bed rack for your Tacoma & Tundra

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
We have seen a few customers making custom sun-shade style tops to use with their PackRack.

Is this something we should look at offering with a nice SunBrella style fabric?
** if we offer these they would go down to the lower weld-nut insert.
** full coverage will not be offered because of the multitude of different heights our customers make their PackRacks.

DefconBrix with a repurposed military canvas cover
allpro_rocktherapy_4.1.jpg

Customer images:
IMG_122012.JPG

IMG_12213.JPG

1168505_1430645593830403_1988873417_n.jpg

926919_514717838641464_1476624026_n.jpg

1390457_1391800091062540_503564039_n.jpg

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
Yes! I've been debating building something similar, since currently there isn't anything available.

All-Pro Offroad

We have updated our original post on this thread to include more detailed images of how you can configure your future PackRack with some of our available options.

Let us know what you think!

packrack_series_web_1.3.jpg

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
I've got a challenge for you.

I'd like a sturdy bed rack for my Frontier that keeps the tent about 4-6" off the bed. Then I'd like the tent to be easily and quickly removeable. If I can work out how to get by without the truck for a while, I'd be happy to let you guys have the truck for a while to come up with rack solutions, not just for my idea, but for any other racks you'd like to do for the Frontier as well. I'm in Billings, so I'm at least kind of near you.

All-Pro Offroad

I'd like a sturdy bed rack for my Frontier that keeps the tent about 4-6" off the bed. Then I'd like the tent to be easily and quickly removeable. If I can work out how to get by without the truck for a while, I'd be happy to let you guys have the truck for a while to come up with rack solutions, not just for my idea, but for any other racks you'd like to do for the Frontier as well. I'm in Billings, so I'm at least kind of near you.

This could work :D
Shoot an email over to Sean@allprooffroad.com and he can get a timeframe setup for you on when we would be able to tackle this project.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Any updates on 2007 + Tundra Racks?

I have a 2014 but believe it is the same bed dimensions.

Here in the Pacific NW we are all about versatile rack systems, and the market is a boomin!

Thanks!

All-Pro Offroad

Any updates on 2007 + Tundra Racks?

I have a 2014 but believe it is the same bed dimensions.

Here in the Pacific NW we are all about versatile rack systems, and the market is a boomin!

Thanks!

We don't have an ETA yet but we hope to get these newer generation Tundra's available within a couple of months max! Thank you so much for your interest and for nudging us to get this done even sooner!

mikeJKUR

Adventurer

I would like to see that.

All-Pro,

Any opportunity/scope for these to be available via a Canadian dealer? Shipping would be a fortune I figure. Also, I may have missed it but the weight of the steel vs. aluminum? I would be interested in the full/cab height, gear rack, welded nut inserts, Hi-Lift/jerry bars.

Cheers,
Andy

All-Pro Offroad

All-Pro,

Any opportunity/scope for these to be available via a Canadian dealer? Shipping would be a fortune I figure. Also, I may have missed it but the weight of the steel vs. aluminum? I would be interested in the full/cab height, gear rack, welded nut inserts, Hi-Lift/jerry bars.

Cheers,
Andy

Give us a call on Monday and we will see what we can work out for you.
Steel is approximately 80lbs and Aluminum is approximately 25lbs.

Cheers!

red_5

Adventurer
I've been looking at these and would like to see something for 2014 Tundra as well. We recently purchased a CrewMax 4x4 and I'm looking at options to mount a roof tent over the bed with additional mounting for a Hi-Lift/shovel/etc. I like the idea of aluminum too. :sombrero:

libarata

Expedition Leader
It would be so easy to cut a tarp down to size, and strap it on for some afternoon shade, or privacy, or whatever. Great looking product though!

Heres another nudge for the 2014 Tundra :)

Sometimes people don't know what they want. You have to SHOW us what we need :)

I should have gotten into marketing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior