All-Pro Offroad PackRack /// bed rack for your Tacoma & Tundra

All-Pro Offroad

Supporting Sponsor - All-Pro Offroad
packrack_series_web_1.1.jpg

packrack_series_web_1.2.jpg

packrack_series_web_1.3.jpg

All-Pro Offroad's Pack Rack! Customizable to your needs.

FLYER-AD_PACKRACK-FB.jpg

As part of our ever-growing All-Pro Expedition Series product line, dubbed Apex for short, this heavy-duty bed cage system provides strong, rigid structure made from durable 1.5"x .120 domestic steel tubing to support a rooftop tent, basket, or heavy gear above the bed of the vehicle.

The Pack Rack is shipped in sections and can be easily assembled while keeping shipping costs down.

The APEX Pack Rack mounts onto CNC laser-cut, full-length bed rails, gradually tapered for the exact fit of your trucks bed rails. The full-length rails disperse the load much better and help prevent collapsing on the factory trim.

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

On the 05+ Tacoma, the Pack Rack simply bolts to the bed's existing cargo tie-down system to provide an easy, non-drill installation.

The 1995-2004 Tacoma requires drilling several mounting holes along the inner lip of the trucks's bed rails for appropriate installation.

2000-2006 Tundra now available! More years will soon follow!

This item ships bare metal so you can finish it to your liking.

Steel MSRP starts at $369
Aluminum MSRP starts at $599
visit our website for your specific application and pricing

Options:
Gear Rack (STEEL) $379
Gear Rack (ALUMINUM) $579
Accessory Bars $75 ea or $129 for a pair. (weld-nut inserts required)
* these items both have tabs that allow for Rotopax can carriers and hi-lift mounts (sold separately) and so much more!
Weld-Nut inserts $7 ea

Last edited:

All-Pro Offroad

Also available in an Aluminum version!

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4898.jpg

Aluminum Details:
1.5" tubing
120 wall
grade 50/52

Weld together kit starting at $599.00

As of this time there are no weld nuts available for the aluminum and all add ons will
need to be clamped with mounts like the fourtreks.

Weight is approx. 25 pounds

SIZZLE

Pro-party
Have you guys thought about a taller rack that matches the lines of the cab? I have no plans for a roof top tent and want to maximize the vertical space between the bed and rack. But I haven't seen any options except these shorties. Thanks!

All-Pro Offroad

Can the gear rack be used independently? Does it attached to the Toyota bed rails?

This is something that we can make to work independently by adding a top bed rail plate to help distribute the weight off of just the factory rail system that it normally attaches to with the added strength off the PackRack (too much weight on just the factory rail system could damage this which is why we would want to add the top rail if used independently)

Give our team a call if this is something you would like to purchase and let them know how you will be using it so they can make it accordingly.

406-961-0126

We have had a customer go this route without us adding the top bed rail plates but if you decide to go this route we can't guarantee how much weight it will be able to hold on just the inner rail system.

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Cool rack.

I know you guys focus on Toyota but the bed of a Nissan Frontier is only slightly wider than a Tacoma.
I wouldn't think it would take much to make it work and open yourself up to a new market.

I picked up a similar rack that was made for a Tacoma and by using a few peices of 1" square tubing as spacers I was able to drop it on my Frontier.

7f25eb14.jpg

201cfa65.jpg

9de52e4e.jpg

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/68198-Detslider-s-05-Frontier-Build

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...anging-Room-amp-Rack-for-05-Tacoma?highlight=

Great setup!
We actually do want to start offering these for more trucks and the Nissan is next on our list.
The size portion is easy but the mounting is what we need a vehicle for a week to dial in so we can make these the best possible way and not just the fastest.

Thanks for sharing and hopefully we can get you to switch over when we get ours ready :D

Have you guys thought about a taller rack that matches the lines of the cab? I have no plans for a roof top tent and want to maximize the vertical space between the bed and rack. But I haven't seen any options except these shorties. Thanks!

Our PackRack does actually come standard at cab height but most people either cut them down themselves or have us do it when they order.

Here is photograph of a customers zombie build, Level_7_Tacoma on Instagram, who has a cab height PackRack

1559521_384185285058227_1335543717_o.jpg

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
I love that rack setup and it's awesome that you guys are making stuff for the 1st gen Tundras. If I hadn't grown to really like my topper I'd be all over it. Maybe an over the shell version? :D

All-Pro Offroad

Thanks!
I actually parted with the rack and RTT for a few different reasons but one of them being the lack of physical security for the gear in the bed.
Racks like this are good and fine if you're staying close to the vehicle but leave everything exposed and vulnerable to theft when you're away.
A cap soves the security problem but generally can't support much weight on the roof.
A rack like this that rests on the bed rails, rather than the utility tracks, and wraps around the cap would be awesome!

We totally understand, we all have different needs in terms of our builds.
Some of our customers have used the action packers inside the bed and ran a bicycle style lock around them and securing them to the bed. Just 1 more step for the bad guy to try and get through anyways.

Someone ones told us:
If someone wants to steal something they will find a way regardless if its exposed or not unfortunately. Just depends if you will be replacing a canopy window and the lost items or just the lost items I guess lol

TiFJ

Observer
I agree that the if someone wants your stuff bad enough then they will find a way to get it. My philosophy is to remove the temptation of the quick and easy snatch & grab and be more difficult / more work than the guy I'm parked next to.

It's like the old hiker's saying about running away from bears "You don't have to be the fastest in the group, just don't be the slowest."

x2 on second gen Tundras!

Any way to get on some sort of mailing list when they come available? Camping season is upon us.

I have a 2014 but I am sure its identical bed dimensions.

All-Pro Offroad

Hope there will be one available for 2nd Gen Tundras soon

x2 on second gen Tundras!

Any way to get on some sort of mailing list when they come available? Camping season is upon us.

I have a 2014 but I am sure its identical bed dimensions.

We just need a 2nd gen Tundra for a few days to figure out the best mounting options before we can offer them for sale. If you're close to Victor, MT and can go without your Tundra for a few days you might find yourself with a new one for free ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles