2nd Generation Montero Panel/4WD issue

Figuerosky

Good evening guys I've been for a while reading on the forum and it is amazing all the information you share! I have a 1995 2nd Generation Montero 3.0 and I have the following problem: my 4wd is running perfectly but it is not showing any information on the panel, if it is in 2wd it does not have the two green lights representing the rear tires on, if I switch it to 4wd it doesn't show either. I opened the cluster, removed all the lights to go thru the easy fix to no avail, checked the 4wd with my mechanicand he assures it is working correctly. Could it be related to the 4wd ECU? Any input will be appreciatted, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grandpa

The dash lights for the rear wheel should always be on when the vehicle is running. The lamps may be out or there is a problem with the dash unit.

Figuerosky

Thank you for the input! The dash unit was the first thing I changed, since the original one had other issues, also changed the bulbs on all the unit, but these particular area is still not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figuerosky

Thank you for the reply Nwoods, I already had those and I will check the test for the 4wd ecu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94