Might have to change my username. Lol

Pulled the trigger and picked up a 2010 4 Door Wrangler Sport two days ago to replace my aging 98 Cherokee. Love my XJ but was becoming increasingly more maintenance intensive and nickle and dimming me to death. So being 48 hours into my jeep ride, all I have to say is I LOVE THIS RIG!!!:wings: Can't believe I've waited this long to pick you up! Now only two questions remain....how much cash am I going to blow in the inevitable upgrades, and should I change my forum name. Lol

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 363

rubicon91

Explorer
Well I thought same thing about my name but oh well I decided to keep it. I have this name when I had a Rubicon but now my 4 door is the sport version. Rubicon it stays. Would never remember new user name and pw if I did end up changing. Enjoy the Jeep and well 40% of your monthly income sounds like a good place to start on how much you are going to blow :sombrero: Anyways enjoy the Jeep.

I have all kinds of names I could call myself and I certainly know some other people would like to call me some other things. :)I can assure you no one else has my name anywhere. As odd as it is, it fits me just fine. Why not be BeanEater, Or Space Floozy, how about CarnageCar? Or even PriusPounder?

Mudicon

Have trail...will travel
Congrats on a sweet ride! ...as far as mods, I agree with Rubicon91...after the initial refinancing of your home mortgage into an equity line is gone, 40% should be fair. :victory:

Okay, so as i keep looking a parts and upgrades...I think I've come up with a "wish list" of parts that will inevitably end up on the jeep. Not sure when the build will start, probably when I can start really saving money again, but here's what I have in mind.

-AEV 2.5" Dual Sport Suspension Lift
-35x12.50 BFG KO All Terrains (quantity 5)
-Method Race Wheels NV Machine Face (quantity 5)
-ARB or Rugged Ridge Stubby Front Bumper (matching Rear, no tire carrier)
-Baja Roof rack
-Draw storage system (either homemade or bought)
-LED Light bar (have a 10" Rigid Industries one....considering a light bar for the roof)
-Winch, probably one of the Q series from Quadratec
-ARB Awning
-AEV Hi-Lift Jack Mount

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94