Quickfist, the tool mounting solution?

amo292

Adventurer
Hi all, I am working on mounting some emergency gear in my truck and was wondering what the best solution would be. I came across quickfist clamps and was curious to know if any of you have have experience with them?

I recently modified the back seat in my 2008 Toyota Tundra to allow it to flip forward and want to be able to stash some gear back there IMG_4954.jpg

I would be looking to mount the following:
Axe
Small shovel
Fire extinguisher
Flashlight
hi-lift jack
and various other tools as space allows

Any input or reviews would be appreciated! Thanks

MagnutsWJ

Observer
Not quick fists but same idea for storage. I used heavy duty Velcro that's screwed into the plywood under the carpet. And mag light mounts as well

u2usymaj.jpg

ydy5e3e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I really like the QFs, they do a great job for me. In fact I just mounted 2 yesterday to hold some tools.

I've tried using those plastic mag-lite holders but they broke.

Also like velcro for lighter weight stuff. I use it to keep things from moving around in the cab.

kf4zht

We used the QF extensively in the fire department and never had anything come loose and only one had the strap break. Some of those probably got used far more than most any expo rig is going to see.

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Quikfists are great!

Amo292,
.​
I'm a little late but I recommend the Quikfists without hesitation. Here are some pics of my cabinet system and my tools that I mounted with these. I have never had an issue with these even after going over the continental divide / Pitkin / Medano pass last year...
.​
.​
I don't remember where I got these. I would recommend Wil at Sierra Expeditions.
.​
Regards,
.​
BWJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior