4Door Bronco build

big a

Adventurer
I agree, this is an awesome build!!!! It's cool to see something different and someone taking the chance to create something new!!!

patl

Adventurer
Rick's top being tried for fit. Everything looks good- just a little cosmetic work and adjustment or two to the mold and this part of the build is done.

003.JPG

002.JPG

Mine is going to be done this week.

patl

Adventurer
The day has finally come- the Bronco is back at the shop and being prepped for bedliner. Forgot my camera at the shop so pictures will come tomorrow. Plan is to have it on the frame for Saturday's open house.

Clarrance

Great job Pat. The 4 door is looking nice. I'll be over at the shop Thursday night dropping off my 69 for the show this weekend.

patl

Adventurer
Finally back at the shop where we can get our hands back on. Plan is to get bedliner sprayed inside and out, and set it back on the frame Friday.

Back to the shop 008.JPG

Anyone in the East Tennessee area this Saturday is welcome to visit Thomas at the Krawlers Edge open house. Indications are a good turnout is expected and should have 30 + old Broncos showing up. Come see the 4dr back on the frame. Lunch will be served.

Last edited:

patl

Adventurer
Didn't quite make it back on the frame but bedliner is sprayed inside and underneath (not the sides).

007.JPG

Hood turned out nice.

002.JPG

patl

Adventurer
Bronco Hut hood. Thomas had brought one back from Colorado for Rick, and I really liked the way it looked, so I ordered one. Very well made. They have some neat fiberglass products. A customer in the shop has the panels that go in the hardtop roof. Looks sharp- insulation underneath and a nice smooth finish.

patl

Adventurer
Undercoat on the bottom came out nice.

Open house 002.JPG

The open house turned out well. Some drove 4 hours to be there.

Open house 006.JPG

big a

Adventurer
Thx for the heads up on Bronco Hut!!! I don't think I've heard of them before. They have some very nice interior fiberglass pieces which I will definitely be buying when I get to the part of finishing out the inside!!!

Did y'all do the undercoating yourselves with something like U-Pol Raptor or Al's Liner or did y'all have it Line-X'd? Looks great btw!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior