2nd gen xterra lift using piggy back/remote reservoir?

KiwiKurt

Explorer
As topic states. In looking at lifts, it seems like there are 900 brands for toyota and about 47000 for jeep...we have about 2 and no remote reservoir options.

Am I missing something? Anyone know of a quality lift that has remote or piggy back shock reservoirs for our trucks?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

theBostonianX

Adventurer
I've got a set or 2.5 kings with Remote Resi in the front.

But you're right not to many options out there.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

theBostonianX

Adventurer
Got them used.

Installing them for a T Swap next weekend. According to specs they're a half inch shorter travel then SAWs.

Im not sure what im doing for the rear, for now i run AAL and shackles with the stock Bils, til I can measure travel and get a good shock and Alcans. But probably, ill run Rads with piggy back Resi's.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
How needed is a reservoir or piggyback? I've never run my 2.5 radflows harder enough or long enough to get significant fade.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

humz

Kings are your best bet if your not titan swapped. I have Sway A ways with remote res and titan swap, Radflo has a similar one with remote res. A titan swap is the best you can do travel wise so IMO having 2 (radflo & SAW) are enough. Having a remote Res doesn't virtually nothing for majority of applications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94