Ramcharger bumpers?

Idaho_Dan

Anybody have a good source on bumpers for ramchargers? I would be looking for a smaller bull bumper and swing rear with tire carrier. All I have found is a company called tactical armor group, but I was wondering if there are any other options....

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
You could look up such things on Ramcharger Central. Many things for Ramchargers are owner made.

I have installed an old Iron Horse crane bumper on the rear of mine, and already had the Ramsey front winch bumper. I plan to replace the Iron Horse (about 350 pounds) with a Reunel rear bumper and weld up the swing away pieces.

Heavy Iron Mule settled the rear of my RC about 3 inches:
th

th

98dango

Expedition Leader
There is not a lot in the way of bolt on items for ram charger. You can modify some older Chevy bumpers to work. I have a 91 and my cousin has a 90 we are building bumpers for both progress is slow as we both have other things going on.

Idaho_Dan

Yeah I'm quickly finding that out.... Tactical armor group has a rear swing for like 700 bucks. I may just end up building my own

Ridge Runner

Delta V
Probably not what you're looking for, but we have a winch bumper (no bull bar) on a '90 at the junkyard I work at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke