RED Winches

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
We are getting ready to bring in another order from our friends at Red Winch. If you would like to get your hands on quite possibly one of the world's best winches let me know. In the off chance you've never heard of Red Winch here's a few of their fantastic offerings.

The Terrier Hydraulic Winch is designed to meet the high performance and high speed requirements of serious off-road users. Its small profile roller bearings and extreme speed will ensure you are guaranteed the best winching experience possible.
The Terrier is set for a 9000LB load rating and a top line speed of 60FT a minute.

$2400

Don't want to mess around with Hydraulics? Red Winch still has you covered.

New for this year is the Viper.
The Viper is the ultimate high performance single motor electric winch, capable of being used in the most demanding conditions.

The Viper has a minimum load rating of 9000LB and a top line speed of 100FT at 56 seconds!

$2795

If the Viper is not powerful or fast enough for you please have a look at the Hornet

The Hornet is an excellent choice when it comes to the best electric winch for your vehicle. RED Winches has designed and developed this high performance twin motor electric winch for the 4x4 competition and motorsport community. Simply put it is the Best of the Best.

The Hornet has a minimum rating of 10,000LB and a top line speed of 3.2FT a second or 192ft a minute

$4908

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Glad to see somebody got the speed right. I'm a big fan of fast unloaded line speed. It keeps the slack out of the line. Do they still do those winching competitions on that side of the pond? They were wild.

fishEH

Explorer
More of that cheap stuff that's going to put you out of business, huh? ;) Haha!!
A friend of mine has one of their hydraulic winches and it's a BEAST. The build quality is superb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior