Lightspeed sleeping pad / Costco

fjatl

Adventurer
Just a heads up...was at Costco today and saw a 3-inch self-inflating sleeping pad by Lightspeed Outdoors for $35. Never heard of them but thought I'd grab one at that price since I need to replace one for the kids anyway. Seems decent enough and reviews I could find online weren't awful, but I'll let y'all know what I think soon.

Mike

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I have owned two of them for a couple years now and Im still happy. One of the biggest plus for me was you can easily roll them back up and they will fit back in the bag without trouble. Also previously they were green in color.

JimBiram

Adventurer
I've had mine for over a year and it works great. Even has a patch kit.

Every Day is a Good Day Surfing...Some are just Better Than Others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SteveG

Adventurer
We bought one for each member of the family. We're switching from an air mattress... can't say they're as good but we haven't actually slept on them yet. One of my daughters slept on hers for a few nights straight (on the floor instead of her bed). She would have kept sleeping on it but we had to put them away at some point. I'll post a review here after we put them to use.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I love the two I brought. Replaced the huge queen air bed i used to use. Much easier to store and use. Awesome price for those looking to give sleeping pads a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soul

Observer
Finished two camping seasons, and very happy about it. Its good quality, and in can be made firmer using air pump.
We have 4, and works better than queen airbed.

jbumx2

Observer
What kind of air pump are you using to inflate the pad? I can get mine pretty firm just by blowing into the valve.

98roamer

Explorer
Finished two camping seasons, and very happy about it. Its good quality, and in can be made firmer using air pump.
We have 4, and works better than queen airbed.

Do the 4 make one queen bed???? Do you double stack them?

Very interested in replacing our Queen airbed.

griplimited

I just bought 4 of these. So far testing it at home it's just what we need, self inflating and with a final blow/pump for firmness. Easy to package, comes with it's own bag and velcro straps.

FYI: Needs a full day out of the bag to achieve its full firmness as it's slow to self-inflate initially, but after the foam structure internally gains it's shape.. you're good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles