Bremach Bimobil

I travel all days of the year in a Bremach Extreme 4x4 loaded with a Bimobil camper in Mexico and the USA. If it is of any interest to the readers of this forum, I could explain more about this unique vehicle and the experiences I have with it.
Bremach.jpg

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Yes, I (we) would like to hear all the details.
How did you decide on this combination.
Specifications of Bremach
Specifications of Bimobil
Dimension, capacities, performance, MPH (KPH), MPG (L/100k), etc
Operator (driver) impressions
On-road, rough road, off road performance
Comparison of the Bremach/Bimobil to your prior Fuso vehicle
Lots of photos of interior, exterior and scenic shots

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Yes, I (we) would like to hear all the details.
How did you decide on this combination.
Specifications of Bremach
Specifications of Bimobil
Dimension, capacities, performance, MPH (KPH), MPG (L/100k), etc
Operator (driver) impressions
On-road, rough road, off road performance
Comparison of the Bremach/Bimobil to your prior Fuso vehicle
Lots of photos of interior, exterior and scenic shots

YES! Please.

Stroller

Information about the availability of parts (even brake pads), getting service, access to the engine and accessories would be of interest also.

rabie

I'm doing something similar to above but instead of actual drawers I am going to use these large trays.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
I'd like to hear more about it too. Bremach = Canadian, right? or am I thinking Brimont?

Gatsma

Adventurer
Well, Michel, that makes an even ten(10) requests for further info since April when you made your first and only, so far, post showing your truck.
Come on, man, we all want to know! Tell! Tell!

Gatsma

Adventurer
No, Joaquin, sadly(not really...), I just don't make the cut here. I guess I can only aspire to owning a truck for which parts are impossible to get(and pricey when available), a camper no one's ever heard of(probably for good reason), so I, like the rest of us bottom feeders, must be satisfied with machinery of American or Japanese origins. You know, stuff we can actually get affordable parts AND service for. AND can work on ourselves, not that we have to.... (now if this doesn't get a rise outta Michel NOTHING will...)

haven

Expedition Leader
After snarky comments like the above, I doubt we'll be hearing from Michel.

Bimobil is a German company www.bimobil.com. Michel's camper is an older model, but you can get an idea what the living quarters are like by reviewing the current offerings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke