Zomblance build up

VANMAN

Observer
Awesome build....

PS to the Marines ....you really think its a good idea to talk about deployments/units and where you are going on the web?

Do I have a right to critique Yep....Semper Fi

polksfinest

Observer
Due to things out of my control I was forced to move my trip back a couple weeks the only plus side to this is I get to finish most of the stuff I have in mind up in till now I have been frantically working on this beast with hopes of finishing it by June 1st to have lots of time to test it well in a perfect world it would be done but I still made a lot of progress here are some pics of the water tank and fuel tank

u5erymuv.jpg

2u5ura4u.jpg

beduqa3y.jpg

e9abyba2.jpg

I now have 65ish gals of water and fuel with two fuel pic up one for the motor and one for the Espar heater I also got my water condensing tank for the a/c put in and lines hooked up
mupudehu.jpg

maja8u2a.jpg

ary6uber.jpg

bajyju4e.jpg

u7e5a8uz.jpg

hydydyha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polksfinest

Observer
As I started my way from the tanks to the front I ran all my lines for fuel water and wiring for fuel tank and water tank gauges and rear winch I also installed the fuel pump and filter I also installed the water pump and accumulator

aru4a9uz.jpg

jete2a7a.jpg

polksfinest

Observer
What the water condenser ???? I am mounting my heat exchanger in that bin so I wanted the 5 gallon tank close bye not to mention if it ever springs a leak it would not be inside. That tank has about 60psi on it at all times

Last edited:

Coachgeo

Explorer
agree sad that this thread stops cold..... but also much afraid.... all the important pics that tie his documented work together is going to be lost. You see the pics in this thread were not uploaded to this board....... they instead are hosted by "tapatalk" and only linked in here as img files. Please folk do not use tapatalk. Like Photobucket and EVERY pic hosting site that has ever come along in the last 20 plus years...... they will stop hosting. Good threads like this one with amazing pics will become useless waste of space.

ADMIN... PLEASE try to get a script written to do an auto upload of all tapatalk image links so valuable threads like this one are not lost.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier