Saddleback Leather briefcase

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
I have a medium Saddleback briefcase guaranteed to hold up to anything, and this one has. Many trips, much scratching and patina, but still 100-percent functional of course. It will hold a laptop and all the extra stuff you need for a major trip.

They sell for $568 new; I thought I'd list it here before going to eBay. I'd like to get $260 shipped in the continental U.S.

Thanks, and remember: No whining that "It's scratched!" if you take it . . .

14000623855_c1607310a0_c.jpg

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I really like that bag and looked up the specs on the medium of 14x11x9...
but I am trying to get a feel for how it would work and what it will really hold.
Any chance of getting a pic open with maybe a laptop, books and a few odds and ends to see how it packs/hold stuff
Thanks
Lance

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Sure, Lance:

13988871116_367c58bfc3_c.jpg

This is representative. Inside is my Mac Air (my old 15-inch Powerbook also fit), a pistol case with an HK P2000 inside, my Leica 10x42 binos, two field guides, an iPhone and power brick. More would fit, but this fits easily.

UncleBilly

Observer
My brother has one of these and a large travel bag. They are awesome. Really thick leather. I can't bring myself too spend that much cash on luggage 😜

Uncle Billy 🇺🇸

Drover

Adventurer
I really like that bag and looked up the specs on the medium of 14x11x9...
but I am trying to get a feel for how it would work and what it will really hold.
Any chance of getting a pic open with maybe a laptop, books and a few odds and ends to see how it packs/hold stuff
Thanks
Lance

I've been following your thread. You're supposed to be selling stuff and saving money! Not buying stuff, thought I'd just help you out! Lol

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Too funny Drew...I actually emailed with Jonathan the same thing so I am glad the case is going to a great home.
Enjoy the case and thanks for keeping me in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior