Roam About with "Big Hank"

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Update to blogsite: www.nowheretobetour.blogspot.com

Headed North.....

Alaska2015-8-XL.jpg

Texas Aggie

Observer
Thanks for the update. I'd say your camping spot in the post above is bit more attractive than the ************** to elbows campground shown in your blog update. I guess everyone has their own definition of getting away from it all.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Have been working my way north and am currently in Denali. No update to the blogsite due to slow internet but thought I'd throw a few pictures up. South/North Canol and the Dempster were highlights in the Yukon area. Lots of dirt, mud, wildlife and scenery. Will hopefully update blogsite soon.

View from camp on the South Canol Road.

xxx-61-XL.jpg

Grizzly....

Dempster-17-XL.jpg

Dempster-21-XL.jpg

Dempster-10-XL.jpg

Petey napping at the Arctic Circle.

Dempster-12-XL.jpg

Have taken a ton of pictures but uploading here is painfully slow. Will post up more and update blog soon.

Texas Aggie

Observer
Thanks for the update and great storytelling. It's amazing what people like Oso can do with so little equipment. I'm vicariously enjoying the cold climates of your travels while putting up with 100 F temps here in TX.

unkamonkey

Explorer
You are still having a good trip, I enjoy reading about it. Yesterday or today is "Appreciate your Dog Day" Give Pety a scratch from me. I already went over to give attention to the five across the street.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles