SOLD - Maggiolina Carbon Fiber - size medium - excellent condition - like new

baja-coast

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Maggiolina. It's in excellent condition. I used it exactly 4 times (Joshua Tree, Jalama, Baja twice). I love it but I need the money right now and don't use it often enough to justify owning/storing it.

It has been stored in my garage since day one, except for the days when I was using it of course :). The inside is immaculate... you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between mine and one straight out of the box. The outside has a few minor scratches on the roof, but that's it. No dings, no dents, no holes, no damage of any kind. All the brackets, crank, zippers, etc work like new.

I bought it from AutoHome, picked it up myself in Sonoma, CA.
http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaCarbon.php

I paid full price, which is currently $6,479 (5,999 + 8% CA sales tax ... price does not include shipping costs)

I'm starting the price at $5,500 which is a savings of $1,000 (15% discount). I hope that sounds fair. My rationalle is that if I had had the option to buy brand new or save 1k by buying one that is used-like-new I would have for sure bought the used one and saved myself $1,000. I looked around before I bought but couldn't find any carbon fiber used ones... so I bought new. Anyways, feel free to contact me and make an offer, or just to ask any questions about the Magg's in general. There's a lot of good info on the AutoHome website, and some good reviews in this forum too.

I'm located in Southern California.

Maggiolina-Carbon-Medium.JPG

Last edited:

motor-vater

Observer
Oh man!! Nice unit and I'm in the market, just cant afford the Carbon Upgrade. Hopefully someone will come along looking to upgrade their tent... Anyone considering doing that let me know I will take your old tent off your hands.. lol Good Luck Baja, If you get to the point where you consider trading for other things of value and some cash let me know..

baja-coast

Thanks! Yes, from what I've heard it's fairly rare to find a used Maggiolina available.

I don't have too many photos of my tent specifically... just a few random pics from trips to baja. I never really planned on selling it and it's been in storage in my garage since the last trip. I figured I would wait and see if there are any interested buyers, any specific requests for certain photos, then I could set it up in my driveway and take the shots.

Until then, for photos of the maggiolina in general, google image search is a good place to start...
https://www.google.com/search?q=maggiolina+carbon&source=lnms&tbm=isch

DoKarider16

Observer
I am interested in your tent and sent you a Private Message last thursday. I don't know if you saw it or not. I would be into talking with you about it. You can shoot me an e-mail to spaeth@gorge.net and we can exchange numbers and talk.

thanks
Craig

baja-coast

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Maggiolina is still for sale. Here's another photo from the same trip-

IMG_1903.JPG

Last edited:

PabloVTA

Observer
saw your CL ad, thought you might be here.
since your CL ad didn't have any contact info in it...

I'm in Ventura, real interested in this one.
please send me pics and details.

pablovta@pacbell.net

thanks.

BWickett

Observer
Done deal!

Picked up the Maggiolina this past weekend.

Stoked about the possibilities this new addition will add to our adventures. Thanks Phillip for the smooth sale and assist with the swap. Nice to finally meet you and we will hit you up when we start planning our Baja trip!

Brian

DSC01509.jpg

baja-coast

Thanks Brian, it was great to meet you as well, and thanks for making it a smooth transaction. I'm really going to miss that thing, but happy to know it's in good hands :)

Stay in touch and hope to see you on the trail!

-Phillip

Daniel San

Maggiolina Fiber

Do you still have your roof camper?
Please let me know If you want to sale it
I am interested to buy it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online