2005 Honda Crv ex 5 speed build SLOW build

Civiceg94

Observer
finally added my led reverse bulb and my expo sticker. all i need left is my led brake bulb . i timed the signal lights so you could tell the brightness of the leds all together

Civiceg94

Observer
I have another showing the poke of the front wheels lol. But i didnt take any more shots. Ill get more shots maybe tomorrow or friday and saturday. Am planning going to wharton forest in new jersey soon

libarata

Expedition Leader
Should not need much more really. Without rock crawling, the lift should get you down a good amount of forest roads. Just check your fluids a bit more often to make sure you are not cooking em with the heavy tires. Perhaps some skid plates, and hood louvers(help cool the engine a bit for the slow roads)?

Civiceg94

Observer
I justed searched about those hood louvers i cant cut into my hood cant justify that. I need to lift the front a bit to level it out and its also rubbing when i turn. The skid plates i would need to see how i would go about doing that onto this crv. Thanks for the feedback so far

libarata

Expedition Leader
I justed searched about those hood louvers i cant cut into my hood cant justify that. I need to lift the front a bit to level it out and its also rubbing when i turn. The skid plates i would need to see how i would go about doing that onto this crv. Thanks for the feedback so far

Most folks get angry when I talk about louvers :D

How bad do the tires rub?

Civiceg94

Observer
Here are some shots their not professional their from my iphone. And one of the picture my finger wanted to be in it.

Last edited:

Civiceg94

Observer
Pretty bad up front the rear clears fine. The front had to put a 3mm spacer and also had to remove my front mud flaps and also trim pieces of my side skirt up front. And the fender liner also. If i would raise it i think it would clear of the rubbing.

WMDunkin

Adventurer
Looking good. The back doesn't poke out really at all. But the front is a bit "wide". Can't wait for trail picks.

Civiceg94

Observer
yeah cause of the spacer up front. i have a shake and wobble also. i just got some e t lug nuts to see if that corrects the problem. if not i found a website where they custom make spacer with the hub centric rings built in. only if i knew people with a 4x4 and are into what i like to do to see what i could really do with this jeep and what i cant do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior