Planning to buy a fridge at Overland Expo

fourstringfletch

Adventurer
Can anyone speak to the availability of products for sale at Expo West? I'd like to fit an ARB 50 qt in my back seat before ordering one, and ideally drive away with it if it fits. Hope to try an engel too.

Cheers,
Fletch

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
More than likely what you will be able to get is one of the fridges that a vendor is showing for the event....this is great as you can get a better price maybe...but not good if you want to leave the event early.
Personally I would go to the Overland Expo website, look at the vendor list, see who is there that carries fridges and email that you are shopping and would like to pickup at the event.
This would make sure you get the model you want....although it sounds like you want the 50 which is pretty standard.

Can anyone speak to the availability of products for sale at Expo West? I'd like to fit an ARB 50 qt in my back seat before ordering one, and ideally drive away with it if it fits. Hope to try an engel too.

Cheers,
Fletch

I'm in the same boat...I see they accept plastic, what about silver bullion? Do you think they will offer any deals on Sunday, so they don't have to bring back inventory? I hate to sound so cheap, but most of my funds have been spent on my M416 build and what little I have is going to gas etc for the 2 month trip.

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Last year I went with intent to buy a few items. I ended up with one of the items on my list. Many would take orders and ship to your house but didn't have stock for sale at the show. ARB stuff was on the list that didn't come home with me, but not a fridge.

Chi-Town

The guy under the car
Where are you located? I could help you with a test fit if you're any where close to L.A. / orange county

calledtocreation

Adventurer

Cheers,
Fletch

If you're in the Orange County, CA area you can come by my place for a test fit. I have the 50QT in the back of my Jeep :D

fourstringfletch

Adventurer
Thanks for the offers CA crew! I'm in Telluride, CO.

Great idea Lance.

Keep me in mind if anyone plans to sell a lightly used fridge in Flag. I'm also after a smallish quality cooler (the engel deepblue 35 looks about right).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior