FOR SALE; Fiberglas shell for M-100, M-416 Jeep Trailers

slimtwo

Adventurer
I have a figerglass shell that came with the MBT Willy's 1/4 ton Jeep trailer I bought some tim ago. I am going to be building another top for it, and I am willing to sell it. If anyone is interested, you can PM me a message with contact info.

Happy trails!

Bruce

DSCN2198.jpg

slimtwo

Adventurer
Sorry! Just the shell for now. If I ever get to building a trailer from scratch, then maybe. No plans for the near future however.

Happy trails!

atavuss

Adventurer
What are the dimensions of the cap? Wondering if it will fit post WWll Bantam trailers too (Almost positive the Civilian Bantams are the same size as the WWll trailers)? How is it secured to the trailer? What kind of bracket are you using to hold the shovel and is there one holding an axe on the other side? Sorry for all the questions.

slimtwo

Adventurer
What are the dimensions of the cap? Wondering if it will fit post WWll Bantam trailers too (Almost positive the Civilian Bantams are the same size as the WWll trailers)? How is it secured to the trailer? What kind of bracket are you using to hold the shovel and is there one holding an axe on the other side? Sorry for all the questions.
My trailer dimensions are: 48 ½” W X 74” L. The mounting is done with “J” bolts, one on each end and on both sides (see attached diagram). And as far as I know, the dimensions are the same between the military and civilian trailers, but you should confirm that with the experts.

Shell mount.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior