Trip Video: The Maze District of Canyonlands National Park

YotaPilot

Adventurer
Great right up and video. I especially liked how you had the interviews and voice overs. That made the video so much better than the standard trail video.

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Great right up and video. I especially liked how you had the interviews and voice overs. That made the video so much better than the standard trail video.

Thanks. I agree, weaving the interviews in and out makes it far more enjoyable. It takes a lot more time to film and edit, but the end result is definitely worth it.

A

agavelvr

best 10 minutes I've spent on this site ever. I rarely watch a youtube video like this for more than a minute, but this one captured the trip very nicely and hooked me. Thanks for posting your trip!

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Wow, I'm flattered, thank you agavelvr. We do at least one monthly trip, and I always film it. If you'd like to keep up with my latest videos, subscribe on YouTube to be notified each time I upload something. Not all of my videos will have 4x4 content, but a lot do.

infra

n00b
Great video, loved the interview/narration. I'm hoping to plan a trip to get into the Maze district or near Dollhouse sometime in late September or early October

sixstringsteve

Explorer
cool. For some reason I thought they scheduled 6 months out, not 4. If you're on the ball that day, you shouldn't have a problem getting the permits you want.

If I were to do it again, I'd get a permit at the maze overlook one night, and one at dollhouse for the other night.

infra

n00b
cool. For some reason I thought they scheduled 6 months out, not 4. If you're on the ball that day, you shouldn't have a problem getting the permits you want.

If I were to do it again, I'd get a permit at the maze overlook one night, and one at dollhouse for the other night.

Thanks for the advice. I'm hoping to get permits for either 1 or 2 nights at the Maze overlook, one night at the Plug, and then 1 or 2 nights at Dollhouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior