Six 285/75-16 Goodyear MT/R - previous generation

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I have six last generation Goodyear MT/R tires from a project that never happened. Two tires are new, four tires have 11,000 miles on them. Selling because I need a different size for my current vehicle, otherwise I would keep them. Having used both these tires and the new ones, I prefer the old ones.

$875. Local cash sale preferred.

Last edited:

Tank5

Adventurer
I would be interested in the 2 new tires if you decide to split them up. I would need them shipped to Los Alamos, NM. It is not hard to ship them through USPS (just put a address label on the tire and send it as is) if that helps. I will also be at the Overland Expo. if you are going and willing to take them along. let me know.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Hi Tank5, I will be at Overland Expo, but wasn't planning on bringing a vehicle big enough to fit them in. If that changes or I have room, I'll let you know.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Bump. I'm back in town from travels. Who wants these? If you PM'd before and are still interested let me know. A couple deals fell through.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I have had some interest in splitting up the tires, so if someone is interested in the two new new tires I will sell those separately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles