FS in Phoenix: Coleman and Mr Heater Basecamp Aquacube Hot Water Heaters

kb7our

Explorer
That's a decent price for the Coleman with all the accessories! GLWS

Yep, and that one was purchased in March - and only used by a little old lady who didn't need much water ;)
Ends up being close to the new price of the Mr Heater (both are in the same ballpark) which comes with accessories except no faucet connect is available that I am aware of.

kb7our

Explorer
Sold the Aquacube to a Forum member so still have the Coleman "complete" setup with accessories! Come get it or could meet somewhere in the Phoenix area like Bass Pro or REI, etc.

kb7our

Explorer
Coleman setup with accessories still for sale - First $200 Phoenix area

Getting back to clearing out the garage after a series of friendly wife reminders ;).....so here is another one of my adds for a nice Coleman water heater setup ready to go. I prefer not to ship but rather could deliver in the Phoenix area like at the local REI or similar.

Just in time for Spring preparations and the upcoming Summer camping season!

First $200 takes it all.

SoCal_80

Explorer
Getting back to clearing out the garage after a series of friendly wife reminders ;).....so here is another one of my adds for a nice Coleman water heater setup ready to go. I prefer not to ship but rather could deliver in the Phoenix area like at the local REI or similar.

Just in time for Spring preparations and the upcoming Summer camping season!

First $200 takes it all.

PM sent

kb7our

Explorer
Pictures of Coleman Hot Water System

Finally got a chance to dig out the Coleman from garage storage to take some pics. Come get it guys/gals! This is a great deal!!!
$200
-
Note shipping just gets to be too costly these days with insane rates from the big shippers. It could be >$50 and up to ship this. Best for local Phoenix area pickup.
-
WH1.JPGWH2.JPGWH3.JPGWH4.JPGWH5.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior