Excellent Built 2000 Ford Excursion

Big A Excursion

photo 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGThis Excursion you could take across country. It is that well built and comfortable. It is a serious machine with no expense spared. It is all custom and I take the wife and all 4 kids in it several times a year on vacation trips in it. This machine is indestructible unless you just get ridiculous with it. The Excursion only has 60738 original miles.

The Goods:
12000# warn winch
Warn power supplies front and back
Excellent paint job
Custom bumpers front & back
Piaa lights front and back
456 gears
49x20 Military Grade Michelin Tires with great tread
Reverse Rotation front end with high pinion
Hydraulic assist steering (drives straight and does not walk the road. its a true 1 hander)
On Board air compressor
Rear air suspension bags (Lifts &lowers 3 inches)
Multi Point (5 position recovery for rear mount receiver winch) receiver hitch
Massive and Numerous remote reservoir shocks at each corner
Air Horn like a big rig
Passes all California & Texas Emission controls
Monster Transmission
Bullet Proof 5.4 Liter Triton V8 with a Jond Bond Performance Vortec Supercharger
Katzskin Leather interior
Custom massaging front captain chairs
Killer sound system
Navigation
Limo Tinted windows
DVD Player
VCR Player
4 TV's
Warn Steps

The Cons:
I don't have the remotes and cant get the TV's to work. ( never been an issue cause the kids watch iPads)
Hard to maintain oil changes and checking fluids unless you are working off of a ladder

I am working on getting the pictures uploaded.

Asking $37,750

Last edited:

Big A Excursion

How much boost (lbs) is the SC running? How many miles on the SC? Estimated HP?

Not sure on the LBS but will ask Jon Bond Peformance. Miles on the SC = about 30. It was installed last week. Im am guessing around 420hp. The SC added tons of power. It has a quite whistle, is smooth running, and I had the Excursion running 80 down the interstate yesterday without hesitation. It handels awesome and had plenty of throttle left to run it faster.

Higbean

Observer
I'll bet that hydro steer helps when you have to go around mud puddles at the mall.

If it's a no expense spared rig, why the 5.4 and not the 7.3?

What's a "VCR Player"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles