2006 Discovery LR3 HSE V8 for sale

alanr

Hi all

I am selling my LR3 if anyone is interested drop me a mail

I just drove across the US in total comfort, these really are a great 4x4. I am looking 12K and it is currently resting up in Cochrane Alberta. It has high kms but the engine is perfect in every way and very well serviced. I bought it off a Merc benz forecourt, it really is that nice. They traded it for a new Benz and put it on the forecourt due to the incredible condition. It's registered in Quebec Canada, I would consider delivering it to help out a buyer.

Its up on the Autotrader http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Land+Rover/LR3/COCHRANE/Alberta/19_8009372_/?ursrc=seolp&showcpo=ShowCPO

I have just bought a camper that is well know on EP, hence the sale.

Have a great weekend
Alan

alanr

Also

If you have read the above and can help out please reply:

I would not mind holding on to the LR3 for future travels. If you are in the Cochrane area of Alberta and would like to store/drive the LR3 for the next 6 months get in touch with me. I would happily let you enjoy it in my absence.

Alan

alanr

Lots of views but no enquires... Well I have just got to try and convince someone to drive out and take a look at it! engine is as smooth and refined as the day it rolled out of the shop. To the right buyer (technical) I would actually offer a warranty on it for peace of mind.. it is sitting on the driveway like a two year old jeep. it is truly immaculate.

someone come and drive it away... please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles