Nearly new Maggiolina Air Top

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Mike that is awesome Thank you. I've actually been sitting here contemplating weather shipping one would outweigh just driving to Sonoma and picking up a brand new one from u guys. I think I heard from somewhere you have a warehouse there, but knowing you guys stand behind your products new and used just added to that internal conflict... just out of curiosity what does it normally cost to ship one of these things? Please feel free to pm me if its not public info. Just ball park, doesn't need to be a binding contract..... ��
P.S. great blog buddy... It's the reason I need a RTT, the entire underside of my shell is dedicated to the pups and their gear. Love chasing them feathers!!!!!!!

We only charge our exact cost for shipping. Crating IS extra and required on all truck shipments. Usual cost from our distribution point to the LA area is less than $150 and is normally overnight. Thanks for the comments on the blog... it's a fun project, though I am now so busy it gets neglected for weeks at a time.

cwvandy

Adventurer
I learned today that Auto Home cannot get me a med. Air Top in time for my 6 week trip to Alaska this summer. Bummer for me...good for Auto Home to have the business and high demand.
I am therefore taking my tent off the market. Thanks everyone for interest. Sorry about the change in plans. Thanks for the referral Abitibi. I communicated with Lauren and he was very understanding.
PS: I found my old receipt and when I bought my Air Top I paid $293. for shipping to Bend, Oregon (plus $100 for crate). Under $150 to LA is a great deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior