Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12 inch tablet

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I went to buy two surface pro 2 tablets. But they never had any high spec verisons available locally, and we were in a rush. So I picked up 2 asus vivotab RTs for our florida trip. I am glad I waited. We are ordering two top spec Surface pro 3 tablets with all the trimmings when they become available. Going to get the dock, so we can work at our desktop at home. Love the pen interface with the surface pro as well. I hate normal stylus products, they are not good at all. Meanwhile the MS stylus is like writing with an actual pen. Small point tip and feels good. There are just so many positives to the MS products that nothing else comes close.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
http://gigaom.com/2014/06/20/surface-pro-3-review-compromises-yes-but-in-all-the-right-places/

Here's a review of the Surface Pro 3 that says the hybrid tablet/laptop makes compromises (too heavy as a tablet, pretty small screen for a laptop, for example), but the end result is surprisingly effective in both roles.

That's a pretty fair article and exactly mirrors my own experiences playing with a Surface Pro 3. I personally think the screen resolution is too small for easy use, but it is a pretty darn good all in one device.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I used one the other day, I am really liking it. the fact there is lots of HD space, full blown windows so I can run corel to edit my photos and the larger screen is the perfect combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles