Looking into new vehicle

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
So, as of now, i'm in a holding pattern. I'll hear by early next week as to whether I will take the job or not. In the meantime I am planning on wrenching on my cruiser so I can get that back on the road. I have the front axle apart and it looks like I'm going to need new birfs, inner axles, seals, and possibly new gears which I'll determine this weekend. I decided that if I go the big rig route, I'm going to wait a bit before pulling the trigger on it. Since I first posted this, I found some affordable housing possibilities in PC, one is a friend with an extra bedroom in his apartment, another is a big name alpine skier who has a house that he rarely even stays in in Park City, that I may be able to stay at. The other reason that I want to wait a bit, is also because I'll need to sell a cottage that I have in order to swing some of the financials to do the setup properly, and I'm not exactly stoked on investing equity into a depreciable item. So, one step at a time. I'm going to get the FJ back on its feet, browse some RV dealers for ideas, keep my eyes open for good deals on trucks, and most importantly, wait to see what happens with the job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles