1993 Toyota Pickup - Desk to Glory v2.0

juddrussell

Observer
6700 USD is a freaking steal for that truck, you should have no problem getting that. I'm honestly surprised it's not gone yet

DeskToGlory

Adventurer
SOLD!

Good thing we've got Red to help with the grieving process!

Now just have to wait out 7 days before we fly out of here... :wings:

Crenshaw

Adventurer
Nice job accumulating some gas money! Have an Imperial or three for us. Where in CR is the red truck currently? We try to spend some time every year on the Nicoya Peninsula in the Samara/Nosara area surfing and playing. Need to find a way to spend winters down there.

DeskToGlory

Adventurer
I posted this in a couple spots already... but since this video has plenty of shots of the Green Machine I figured I should post here as well ;)

Our very good friends put this short video of us together before we left on the second leg of our journey. It still gives me goosebumps when I watch it. :snorkel:

"We all define home in different ways. To a lot of people it's a specific city; for others, it's their parents' house. But, for some, home is a red Toyota pickup and the person sitting next to you.
Ashley & Richard are the overlanding duo that make up Desk to Glory. They hail from Vancouver, but you'll currently find them on the road, somewhere between Panama and Patagonia. That's all we'll say for now... for more of their story, check out the video below!
If we were able to capture even a fraction of their passion and drive, then we've done our job
." - Koyo Photography

[video=vimeo;128329489]https://vimeo.com/128329489[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior