Dodge & La " Es Skamper" build

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Excellent work! I loved my 060S! Great little rig. Hope you get as much use out of it as I did. Looking forward to more pictures. :sombrero:

ripperj

Explorer
I agree, I scraped up the side of my Ram trying to get a small pop up in. I had spaced the jacks out, but It was so freaking wobbly because I had to go up so high, I'm going to blantenly steal your idea :) for my Alaskan

damal37

Great job on your scamper. i am working through my adaptation to my Dodge 1500 base. You indicated that you were going to show how you secured the Skamper to your truck. Would you please show us how you did it? Thanks for your innovations. Damal37

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
I will see if I can find some pictures. I used massive eye bolts from McMaster car and backed them with huge plates. I then used shorty truck ratchet straps in opposed direction / \ they typed used in securing a car to a trailer.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Just throwing out there, if you have reinco titian jacks go to there web site they sell extension blocks or you can get longer arms for then if you don't want to make something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier